Big Data Analytics on Real-Time Data with CitusDB
CitusDB is a horizontally scalable operational and analytics RDBMS for Big Data which is built on PostgreSQL 9.4. It creates a horizontally scalable cluster of servers on commodity nodes with fast data ingestion capabilities so it can grow with your database and uses massive parallel processing across the cluster for fast data analytics. CitusDB:
- Delivers real-time analytics to power end user insights
- Reduces the cost and complexity of your database infrastructure
- Leverages your existing PostgreSQL knowledge and applications
- Provides the flexibility to use structured or unstructured data
- Elastically scales as your database grows
Learn how CloudFlare and MixRank use CitusDB to deliver real-time Big Data analytics to their SaaS customers:
Try CitusDB for yourself by downloading it now.
Citus Data offers support and licensing options for CitusDB users. For further information, please call us at (415) 688-4279 x1 or click the button below.